Shipping | General | Return | Warranty
SHIPPING ON MOST ITEMS IS FREE VIA UPS, USPS, or FEDEX GROUND TO THE CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES. Pool Plaza will select the shipping method of U.S. Postal Service, UPS or FedEX that is more economical and will include the capability to monitor and track the progress of the package to its destination. A HANDLING CHARGE OF $8.99 APPLIES TO EACH ORDER.
For orders that you want expedited to NEXT DAY, 2 DAY, or 3 DAY delivery please call 1-888-202-0224 for a quote. ALL EXPEDITED ORDERS MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE 12PM CT TO SHIP THAT SAME DAY. Depending on product location availability and other factors, some expedited orders may not ship until the next business day. Please call us if you have specific questions regarding your expedited shipment.
ANY ITEMS THAT CANNOT BE SHIPPED VIA FEDEX GROUND OR UPS (because of size restrictions) WILL BE SHIPPED FREIGHT. Examples of items that may have to be shipped freight include larger size heaters and larger sized filters.
FREIGHT ITEMS CAN BE SHIPPED TO A RESIDENCE OR FREIGHT TERMINAL OR COMMERCIALLY ZONED BUSINESS LOCATION (as defined by the freight carrier) to qualify for FREE DELIVERY with $8.99 HANDLING.
IF A CUSTOMER REQUIRES A RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY OR LIFT GATE SERVICE, IT WILL BE PROVIDED AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO THE CUSTOMER. Call 888-202-0224 for availability (Not all areas are cover) and/or price quote.
We make every effort to ship all orders within 24-48 hours of receipt (except for Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays), however this is not always possible due to merchandise availability and other unforeseen events (IE. INCLEMENT WEATHER, POWER OUTAGES ETC).
Pool Plaza does not guarantee transit times on ground packages or standard freight.
Shipping costs automatically calculated by our website are based mainly on weight. Occasionally there are errors in these calculations due to oversize and other surcharges. In the event this happens, you will be contacted with the additional shipping costs.
POOLplaza Pool Supplies may make improvements and/or changes in products, programs and pricing in this publication at any time. POOLplaza shall not be held liable for clerical, graphical, typographical and printing errors. We take pride in our site, however errors do sometimes occur and for that we apologize.
POOLplaza Pool Supplies is willing to do business with anyone who needs pool supplies. We do reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone and refuse sales that are the result of a clerical error or error in quote. Possession of web site material or literature from POOLplaza does not constitute the right to purchase products from POOLplaza.
POOLplaza does not match competitors’ prices neither before nor after the sale.
All sales are considered Business to Consumer sales and POOLplaza reserves the right to any and all dealer incentives.
POOLplaza is a California based Corporation, therefore, state taxes is free to all other states except CA, GA, PA, NJ, NC, IL, MI, SC, LA, IN, NV, MD, OK, WA, KY, WI, MN, AZ.
- If POOLplaza Ships The Wrong Item or it is Damaged in Freight
- Products That Do Not Qualify For An RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization)
- Why Request An RMA?
- RMA Charges
- Refusal Charges
- Products Believed To Be Defective or Incompatible
We strive to arm you with the knowledge, backed by our decades of experience in the pool supply industry, to enable you to purchase the right product for your pool system at the lowest possible price. Therefore, we have established the following return policy in order to continue to provide you with the lowest prices possible. This policy is both fair and consistent with ethical and standard practices.
If POOLplaza Ships The Wrong Item
If POOLplaza ships you the wrong product by our mistake, please call 888-202-0224. We will be promptly refund you in full or exchange it for the right product. In either regard please contact us as quickly as possible to apprise us of the situation, so that we may quickly rectify it.
Products That Do Not Qualify For An RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization)
Products that do not qualify for an RMA include, but are not limited to:
- Installed or Used products As it is not possible for POOLplaza to have full knowledge or complete details of your pool system, we cannot accept responsibility for merchandise that is not compatible or does not function with your system. We always recommend that the buyer contact the manufacturers directly to determine that the product will be suitable in their environment, if in doubt. Buyer assumes all responsibility without exception, outside of a manufacturer’s stated return policy or warranty. We apologize, but this is due to the huge variety and complexity of pool systems and pool products. We have found that in the majority of cases where a product does not work as desired, it is not due to a product defect, but rather the wrong product, or a problem with the buyer’s system. If you need the number of a manufacturer that is not yet on our links page, please email us and we will forward that information to you promptly.
We hope you can understand that unlike many of our competitors, we do not sell used or refurbished items, and therefore returned products that are used and/or installed cannot be re-sold. Occasionally manufacturers will guarantee (not to be confused with warranty) their products, and we will honor their guarantee, provided you follow their procedure for returning the product.
- Products shipped internationally (Anywhere except the 50 states)
- Orders 30 days past the date of delivery.
- Special Order items from the Factory
- Pool Chemicals
Why Request an RMA?
If you feel that you ordered or were shipped the incorrect item, you will need to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Product returns are subject to the authorization of POOLplaza and/or the manufacturer of the product. Any item returned to POOLplaza and/or the manufacturer that has not been approved and given an RMA # will be refused and shipped back to the customer at their expense.
Requesting an RMA
Please complete the Merchandise Return Authorization Request Form to receive a Merchandise Return Authorization number prior to returning goods. ALL RMA REQUESTS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF DELIVERY. When authorized by POOLplaza, returned merchandise must be received within 30 days from the date of RMA being issued and must be in the original undamaged packaging with all accompanying material, in saleable condition with freight paid in full by you, the buyer. A signed RMA also must be faxed or e-mailed prior to shipping the product back. Your account will be credited the full amount of the returned item less any applicable charges.
- Products are eligible for returns for 30 days after delivery. If after 30 days of delivery, you have any problem with any of the items you purchased, please let us know and we will help you to work with the manufacturer to resolve the issue.
- Complete a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form (Return Request Form) or call us at 888-202-0224 for assistance.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping your return item back to us; the returned item must be received in the same condition in which it was delivered to you.
- Product must be returned in like new condition in the original packaging; including warranty cards, and ALL owners’ manuals to be returned.
- Spa, Safety, or Pool Covers, Chemicals, Paint, Water Features, Water Accents and other “Custom” orders are not refundable; please call for details.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Returns without an Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number or orders you refuse at the time of delivery will result in your credit being delayed or denied.
- In the case of a misprinted price, your order will not be filled and money will be refunded in full within 24 hours.
We reserve the right to charge up to a 15% processing and re-stocking fee ($10 minimum). We also reserve the right to deduct the original shipping cost of your order from your refund if shipping was not originally charged.
We reserve the right to charge a 15% processing and re-stocking fee ($20 minimum), original shipping, return shipping, and any other applicable refusal charges on products that would have qualified for an RMA. Products that would not have qualified will not be credited.
Products Believed To Be Defective or Incompatible
As it is not possible for POOLplaza to have full knowledge or complete details of your pool system, we cannot accept responsibility for merchandise that is not compatible or does not function with your system. We always recommend that the buyer contact the manufacturers directly to determine that the product will be suitable in their environment, if in doubt. Buyer assumes all responsibility without exception, outside of a manufacturer’s stated return policy or warranty. We apologize, but this is due to the huge variety and complexity of pool systems and pool products. We have found that in the majority of cases where a product does not work as desired, it is not due to a product defect, but rather the wrong product, or a problem with the buyer’s system. If you need the number of a manufacturer that is not yet on our links page, please email us and we will forward that information to you promptly.
In the event that you feel your purchase is defective, it is incumbent upon you to contact us and/or the manufacturer directly for resolution before attempting to return the product in question. Most manufacturers have technical support and warranty service centers that will be more than happy to assist you in making sure that your product is functioning properly, and if not, will take steps to see that any defect is handled quickly.
- All products sold by Pool Plaza carry a manufacturer warranty. If you feel you have a defective product, please refer to the warranty information packaged with your product. Please contact us by email if you require assistance.
- Pool Plaza does not express or imply any warranty. All warranties are the responsibility of the manufacturer. Pool Plaza expressly disclaims liability for any injury, loss, damage, or cost (including labor) of any kind arising from the use or inability to use any item we sell.
- These criteria apply to warranty’s for most manufacturers and most products:
- Most manufacturer warranties clearly express that warranty applies to defects in material and/or workmanship only, and cover only the replacement of defective or missing parts. Any damage that occurs to a product after it has shipped from the factory is not the manufacturer’s responsibility and is not covered under warranty unless caused by defects in material or workmanship.
- Labor is not included in most warranties, nor do manufacturers accept responsibility for loss of time, inconvenience, incidental expenses or material charges.
- Any shipping charges incurred in the execution of a warranty claim are the responsibility of the owner.
- Warranties extend to the original retail owner only and are not transferable.
- Warranty period begins on date of purchase, if it can be proven with an invoice or proof of purchase.
- For products that were shipped internationally, warranties are usually only valid if the manufacturer has a presence in the country where the products were shipped.